Here Are 45 Life Lessons Written by 90 Year Old!
– Although life is not tied with a bow, it is a gift.
– You should yield.
– You must dress up as well as show up, regardless of how you feel.
– Something better will happen in the future.
– You should accept what you already have because envy is, without a doubt, a waste of time.
– Growing old is not easy, but it beats the alternative — dying young.
– In case you threw your problems in a pile as well as saw the problems of others, you would grab yours back.
– You should get outside on a daily basis.
– Your kids get just one childhood.
– It is important to understand that time can heal literally everything.
– You should not audit life.
– You shouldn’t take yourself very seriously.
– No matter how bad or good every situation is, it’ll change.
– You shouldn’t pay attention to what others think of you.
– In the end, all that genuinely matters is that you truly loved.
– Although you should forgive, you shouldn’t forget.
– You should take the next step when in doubt.
– You should choose Life, regardless of what’s happening.
– Frame each disaster with the following sentence ‘In 5 years, will it matter?’
– Taking a deep breath helps calm your mind.
– You are in charge of your own happiness.
– The most significant sex organ is your brain.
– You should be eccentric today.
– Wear the fancy lingerie, burn the candles, and use the beautiful sheets. Do not save anything for a special occasion because each day is actually special.
– Focus on what’s important to you.
– Keep in mind that it is not too late to be happy.
– What does not kill you makes you stronger.
– Get rid of what is useless.
– Do not buy unnecessary stuff.
– You should always believe in miracles.
– Everything could change in the blink of an eye. However, God doesn’t blink.
– You should never get into a secret relationship.
– Crying with someone else is more beneficial than crying alone.
– Never compare yourself to others.
– You do not have to always hide your tears to prevent your kids from getting upset.
– Do not allow your past to screw up your present.
– Resistance is actually futile when it comes to chocolate.
– Save for what really matters.
– Enjoy life since it’s too short.
– It is okay to get angry with God. God could take it.
– You should stay true to yourself instead of trying to win each argument.
– Your family and friends will take care of you whenever you’re sick, not your job.
– Even though life is not fair, it is still good.